The Community Grants Program is aimed at organisations seeking funding for' one-off' project needs.
Both the organisation and the project identified should provide a positive impact and outcome to the mental, social or physical well-being of their target community group.
1. Grant application period open 1st February
2. Application period closes 31st March.
3. Grant consideration period April.
4. All applicants are notified on the second Wednesday in May. The successful applicants will be posted on the Lions Club of Nunawading Facebook.
5. Submission of Grant Recipient's Aquittal Form due 31st March the following year
6. Successful applicants are invited to a dinner with Lions Club of Nunawading to receive their Grant on the fourth Tuesday in May.
Grant selection criteria:
Maximum Grant Amount is $2000
The organisation seeking the grant is a Not-For-Profit organisation.
The organisation offers their services, support and benefit within the Whitehorse Community (in full or to a substantial degree)
Preference will be given to applications for specific projects, for capital expenditure items. (and not for day to day running costs)
Applications should demonstrate careful and realistic costings. Provide a quote where possible. If the Grant is to form only a part of a total amount required, detail should be provided as to how other necessary funds for the stated project will be met.
Any successful grant funds are to be used only for the project stated.
The organisation should be aware of the Grant process and its associated timelines, and your stated project can fit within these guidelines and time frame.
Successful grant recipients will be expected to complete the project and return the Acquittal form within 10 months. (Please review our Acquittal form as part of your application process)
Please download the attachment below which includes the following:
1. Application Form
2. Acquittal Form
Save to your PC, fill out and email to nunawading@lionsclubs201V5.org or post to P.O. Box 36, Nunawading, 3131